USCG R5D Minicraft 1/144

That is nice. Very nice indeed. You say OOB. There isn't a modeller on this forum who thinks that was a simple OOB with a bit of paint slapped on. 

It's excellent and quite impressive. 

Who needs endless single engine warbirds when there are subjects like this to model. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, noelh said:

That is nice. Very nice indeed. You say OOB. There isn't a modeller on this forum who thinks that was a simple OOB with a bit of paint slapped on. 

I have to agree! Very impressive work!

6 hours ago, noelh said:

Who needs endless single engine warbirds when there are subjects like this to model. 

6 hours ago, SAT69 said:

It's excellent and quite impressive

Quoted twice for emphasis.

The words Minicraft, simple and OOB are not normally used in the same sentence but if that is your prerogative, then kudos to you Sir.

That is very nice. Did you use the decal for the fuselage orange-red band or paint the lot? I’ve got this kit on the bench and about to start painting once I’ve got the cockpit on. I can’t decide which approach to take. 

On 6/20/2021 at 6:48 AM, ajmm said:

That is very nice. Did you use the decal for the fuselage orange-red band or paint the lot? I’ve got this kit on the bench and about to start painting once I’ve got the cockpit on. I can’t decide which approach to take. 

I used the decal. Had to mix paint to match the decals. Good luck. Look forward to seeing yours posted.

Mark

• Thanks 1