Valom 1/72nd Bristol Type 130 Bombay MkI

2 hours ago, Greg Law said:

What's next you have a few weeks left to knock something out.

The cupboard is bare. I’m all Bristolled out. :wink:

I only have the Airfix Beaufort left, although any number of stash residents have Bristol power. That’s not allowed under the GB rules, though. The Beaufort is some way down the build order, sadly, so the Bombay will be my only entry here.

• Sad 1

Magnificent work there Heather! It has been a pleasure following along with your build, and it turned out beautifully.

Matt

Not sure how I missed this one, but I'm glad I found it. The Bombay came out great! I know very little of these early types and I'm glad there are companies like Valom around who will take the risk and produce a model (in the correct scale of course). Really nice work, Heather!    :)

Cheers,

Bill

49 minutes ago, AdrianMF said:

Nice work on the markings too. 

Thanks Adrian! I’m please I’ve now taken the plunge with doing my own markings like this. It’s been on the cards for a while, but this build finally pushed me into the purchase of the cutter. I’m also pleased to have tackled my first Valom kit and not done too bad a job of it. I’m looking forward to building the others in my stash now!

Nice one Heather. I have just got the Med version from the stash as I fancied a bit of a change from the usual Airfix/Revell/Eduard builds I've done during house arrest. Thanks for the pointers and tips.