17 Pounder, Morris C8 & Jeep

Hi 825. Great to see more progress and it's looking good with the transfers on! Hope you find some suitable glazing material.

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1

Jeep windscreen glazed, hood on, matt varnish on all the glossy bits and FINISHED!!

resized_578655ca-846c-42db-b981-e4d3fd23

resized_d8a8afea-fc94-42bd-a279-6d779b7d

Now to prepare for the Gallery. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hi 825. Great to see you got these finished in plenty of time and what a fantastic result with all of them! Very well done.

I cannot wait to see the finished photos in the Galery soon. Thank you for building them in this GB.

Kind regards,

Stix

On 8/6/2021 at 2:48 PM, PlaStix said:

Hi 825. Great to see you got these finished in plenty of time and what a fantastic result with all of them! Very well done.

I cannot wait to see the finished photos in the Galery soon. Thank you for building them in this GB.

Kind regards,

Stix

Thanks Stix. These were enjoyable to build. I haven't put them in the gallery yet as I thought if Matchbox had gone to the effort of giving the diorama base, I really should use that. It was built a few weeks ago but this morning I decided to paint it. I was in Caen back in 2019 on rugby tour and recall that many of the buildings were a lovely honey colour, so I've used Desert Sand highlighted with a lighter shade. The setts on the road were a mixture of Dark Sea Grey and Tamiya's Smoke dry brushed over a dark earth shade. It's a bit glossy so will be painted with matt varnish and then I'll use it to display the vehicles for the gallery

resized_50f67dfa-98b0-4703-9e51-610300b1

resized_7dced4ba-727c-464b-912f-1c9efc11

• Like 1

Well it makes a nice back scene. 

resized_8f0b06eb-cff7-443b-9c4c-98dddd40

Photos taken for the gallery and will be there soon. 

• Like 3