Adaptor question

wombat

There are no dumb questions, right...?

so I have a compressor with the usual output which fits the usual hose which fits the usual airbrush connection - I’m never sure if it’s 1/4 or 1/8 inch (latter I think?) but it’s the one all double action airbrushes seem to be.

i also have one of those cheapy single action airbrush sets with the much smaller diameter hose (about 5mm) and aircan adaptor from many years ago (possibly the Humbrol set which still exists) which I’d like to use for priming and other simple jobs. I also have a handful of adaptors but nothing that fits the small diameter hose to the compressor, but it seems like something that should exist. Ideally need a male of that to female of what I think is 1/8th, or else something to bridge the gap between other adaptors I have.

So what’s the name of the standard for the narrow hose that comes with the air can adaptor in cheap single action sets? Hopefully someone knows without me needing to figure out how to post a picture of it!

I am posting this Amazon picture as it easily shows you the different size adaptors -

spacer.png

You will be needing the first one.

Dave