Russian Serials RA77114

I'm currently building a model of RA-77114, the Tu144 which NASA used in the late 90s. The decal set I bought I'm really not that impressed with, they have been a bit of a pain and now I just discovered it's entirely missing the serials from the top surfaces of the wings. I don't have any spare Russian or Soviet serials in the right size and font that I can make RA 77114 from. 

I have blank decal paper and an inkjet printer and often print serials and other markings for my V Bomber models. I have a font for those serials as they are pretty standard across most RAF aircraft, but I have nothing like that for these Russian style ones. Any help?

If you can send me a scan of the RA77114 and the height/width I can modify an existing font or draw what you need from scratch

Steve

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BritJet said:

If you can send me a scan of the RA77114 and the height/width I can modify an existing font or draw what you need from scratch

Steve

Thanks! I'll get scan for you later and work out approx size, it doesn't have to be perfect just close enough. 

I also just thought to put up a thread on the wanted section in case anyone has serials going spare; there are a few decal sheets with this scheme which may have gone unused.

Edited by Adam Poultney