Fixing a gash in a new uPVC window frame? (Scale modelling tools and know how)

phat trev

Ok so we have had new uPVC french windows installed in our place (happy!!) but they instantly received a gash at the bottom of one of the white plastic frames a few days after install (sad...). Now using some modelling tools and a bit of squadron filler I easily filled the gash, polished it up with grades of a sanding stick and now I have a small light grey (filler colour) triangle in the new pure white frame and not sure how to go about adding colour (white) to the filled area. Do I give it a coat of white enamel or white revell acrylic -my preferred paint choice?  Or use something else entirely.  The filled gash is about 3x3mm.

thoughts are very welcome 👀

By some bizarre coincidence my searches about summerhouses brought this up earlier today. No idea whether it is any good but I imagine that what you are looking for is something that will either not discolour or if it does discolour do it at the same rate as the uPVC.

https://www.upvc-store.co.uk/products/premium-upvc-touch-up-pen-window-door-frame-laminate-scratch-chip-colour-repair?variant=12671011586153&currency=GBP&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&utm_campaign=gs-2019-01-04&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign&gclid=Cj0KCQjwnueFBhChARIsAPu3YkQTr7Ct1hADK4VUsgrjaHo8GsHN96EwNJVg_epLmxW68TMp1NDRJ4EaAq7jEALw_wcB

Good luck. Or at least better luck than my assurance to my wife that Milliput fine white would invisibly repair the sink I broke.....

Edited by Pigpen