trumpeter missouri 1/200 with full pontos

sorry i haven't posted for a bit , but I got a new puppy , who just wants to be with me all the time . 

so I have started gluing the superstructure together , as I had bits all over the place , still lots to go on it yet , but it's starting to look pretty cool .

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Gidday Steve, that's certainly looking impressive. Add the second funnel and missing turrets, place it on a blue surface and you have a model of USS Missouri after the captain's bath overflowed. 🙂

Good luck with the puppy, the first tens years are the worst. 😁 Regards, Jeff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, steve5 said:

he ate through my wifi wires the other night

Gidday Steve, in our case a 30metre extension lead, fortunately not plugged in and turned on.

That model is simply stunning, superb detail. Plus it demonstrates the awesome AA firepower these ships could provide. Regards, Jeff.

• Like 1

Looking very busy there Steve dogs are such great companions hope he behaves my little mate is now 14 years old and still enjoys a good walk

spacer.png

Stay Safe

beefy

• Like 2

I remember when my pup munched through my phone charger, had to save up to buy a new one (on a teenager's dime), so sans phone for quite a while...but then the internet didn't really exist then and most people didn't even have mobiles.

Agree with @ArnoldAmbrose she looks a lot busier now and much more menacing to our winged brethren. One thing I hadn't noticed before is the 'wasted' space between the funnels, would've thought they could squeeze in another raised platform with some more AA?

David

• Like 1

I believe you could be right Arnold .

I couldn't get these baskets glued properly , when I remembered soldering , it was much easier .

spacer.png

two different sizes ,

spacer.png

and lots of different stands for them .

spacer.png

• Like 6

pascal , I have several carpet monsters on the floor , some different species too . 😄

faraway , you would've wanted really good earplugs mate .

thanks for the comments guys . 

the carriages for the catapults .

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1