trumpeter missouri 1/200 with full pontos

I really appreciate that david thanks , I really didn't word that well , I had to take it apart a couple of times , which is very frustrating .

these are the mk37 gun directors for the bofors . there not perfect , but I am very happy with them .

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 9

On 30/09/2021 at 05:20, steve5 said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

Some fabulous modelling going on here and the delicate PE work is exquisite.  Please don't take this as a criticism because it's most definitely not, but aren't those whip aerials a little on the heavy side?  I presume they're kit items but wonder if they could be replaced with brass wire to give a more scale appearance?  Having said that I couldn't find any half-decent photos that showed the after superstructure and those that I could find didn't appear to have any whips there at all but it does all very much depend upon the time period that you are portraying.  I presume from the hull colour scheme it is ~1945?

• Like 1

thankyou randolf .

I agree with you chewbacca , they are a little over size , but I decided to go with them . they have a nice plynth to stand on , and when it is altogether , I don't think it will stand out all that much .

the fore funnel , PE work is dine .

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

onwards and upwards .

• Like 7

thankyou beefy ,

got the radar dish done .

spacer.pngspacer.png

didn't have as much luck with the crane , on my last join and glue , when I some how managed to squish the tip end , tried to straighten it out , will have to see how it looks after paint and in position , might have to use the kit supplied on yet .

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 9