1/72 - Lockheed U-2A/C Dragon Lady by HobbyBoss - U-2A & C released

Homebee

40 minutes ago, LanceB said:

Ah, their usual attention to detail / quality control....

And you still get to pay a premium price; the earlier A kits are selling for US$50 and up on eBay direct from China. I would not say they are great value at that price as the AFV Club 1/48 kits can be had for not much more than that.

10 hours ago, VMA131Marine said:

And you still get to pay a premium price; the earlier A kits are selling for US$50 and up on eBay direct from China. I would not say they are great value at that price as the AFV Club 1/48 kits can be had for not much more than that.

Yeah my local hobby shop has it for $65. Im gonna have to find one cheaper than that. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Robert said:

Funny on the decal sheet they have called themselves 'Hobbyboos'

Quite a standard error for people for whom this is a foreign alphabet and language. Western companies make a lot of mistakes in Cyrillic and sometimes even in Latin alphabet, only with characters unfamiliar to themselves.

14 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Yeah my local hobby shop has it for $65. Im gonna have to find one cheaper than that. 

Here in Poland U-2A costs 134 PLN which is about 28 USD / EUR or 25 GBP. This price difference is unbelievable.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Can you recommend a shop that ships worldwide ? If I can find a shop that did Id order from Poland. 

Some people bought here some Hobby 2000 reboxes recently, this one is even cheaper:

https://plastmodel.pl/p/691/60671/hobby-boss-87270-u-2a-dragon-lady-1-72-odrzutowe-skala-1-72-modele-samolotow-wojskowych.html

Another one with thousands of stuff:

https://www.mojehobby.pl/products/U-2A-Dragon-Lady.html

I'm curious myself how much shipping will cost.

• Thanks 1