Kfir C2 Hasegawa 1:72

Hello mates,

this is the Hatzerim display aircraft (714 was 4. airframe built) from 1976 flown to perfection. This kit is far better than that from Italeri,

that i built also as F-21A. Finished June 1999. Here high heels with empty tanks after landing.

The drag chute container cap is resting somewhere in the sand.

Thats typical Mirage!! Sorry, ähh copied Kfir... 🙂

Cheers,

Tom

DSC_7781 DSC_7792 DSC_7796 DSC_7795 DSC_7789 DSC_7777 DSC_7785 DSC_7779

• Like 52

Thank you mates!

Decals are in part from scratch as there was no 714 in the Kit, Pilot is Monogram and seat is resine.....

14 hours ago, exdraken said:

Nice!

Have you tried an AMK one?

You definitely should!

Agreed! - the best Kfir in Gentlemen's Scale by a country mile.

3 hours ago, replicant said:

Thank you !

It lies in my shelf.....

🙂

Try it. You'll enjoy it. 

Cheers,

Andre 

• Like 1

Very nice Kfir, replicant, congratulations! You show that the latest kit is not necessary to build a great model... just great modeling skills.

Now, that said, I'd love to see what you would do with an AMK kit...

What the others have said goes double for me! Amazing what you have done with a decent, but very old kit, and the colors and markings are spot on! You done good, Tom! Glad to see your work back on BM!

Mike

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, 72modeler said:

What the others have said goes double for me! Amazing what you have done with a decent, but very old kit, and the colors and markings are spot on! You done good, Tom! Glad to see your work back on BM!

Mike

Thank you, Mike! I have some older ones left to show. Next new one will be classic Hansa Jet with 1974 cancelor Helmut Schmidt at CDG Airport Paris, but this Amodel kit is quite a pig (again), should have known better ,,, this build consumes some high spirit medicine. Nitro only is not enough!

🙂

Cheers,

Tom

Thank you mates!

4 hours ago, Hook said:

what paints did you use?

I use enamels (addicted): mostly Humbrol, Testors and Revell, i have amassed them to last 10 years more, i am 61! Here mixed except the tan from Testors/Model Master. For 72 always min. 10% white added

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Terry1954 said:

Awesome job from the old Hasegawa kit. You should go for that AMK one next. Would be interesting to see them side by side!

Terry

Thank you Terry!

Yes i should,

but i have too many kits here and i am 61 already! AMK: I have the 48er 2. Gen and the 72er. Huhh ....

In the line Hansa Jet, Mirage 4000, J35, Jaguar Desert Storm "Debbie,"  Sukhoi T-4, and Tamiya 48er F-4B New Tool  🙂

Cheers,

Tom

• Haha 1