2 for the price of 1 1/2. Eduard bf 109 **Finished**

Ozzy

8 hours ago, Col. said:

Good to see this one coming together Ozzy :) 

Cheers Col, it’s starting to look more like a 109 today.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Col. said:

Taking shape nicely Ozzy :) 

Thanks Col,

im going to wait for the temperature to drop before I start with any paint.

Time for a lick of paint, undercoat Tamiya XF1, pink XF17 then moving on Vallejo air 71.255 RLM65 and the green is 71.260 RLM63. I’ve got this stencil from eduard to tryout on the wings and fuselage top.

D7-D2-FFC0-1-F17-4-AE3-B0-FE-5-EE1-B4679

2837-CA1-B-D084-4497-9-F78-11-CD1-ED936-

2-DA82998-076-D-48-E1-963-A-E913503-D051

70-B06-EDD-9115-40-FC-B8-B2-E34-B9157-D9

7546949-B-A85-B-4849-93-F2-7319-E1-E5-E1

7877868-B-C07-D-4-D06-936-B-6-F63-CFE575

9-A93-DDD0-AE3-C-48-DC-81-C2-6400859-DAA

F14-B840-B-61-C2-42-FD-A67-B-3-A14-F1-B9

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Carts said:

Looking good,and great work on the pilot.

Thanks Carts,

its all coming together nicely, I just need some RLM 04 yellow to finish off the wing tips. I’m really pleased with the figure he really brings it all to life.

• Like 1

Great paintwork Ozzy (I'll resist complimenting you on your pink bits! :shutup:) and the pilot figure does indeed add its own measure of extra interest.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Col. said:

Great paintwork Ozzy (I'll resist complimenting you on your pink bits! :shutup:) and the pilot figure does indeed add its own measure of extra interest.

Cheers Col, 

perhaps in a parallel universe they were pink, the more I look at it the more I’m warming to the people pink 🤣

• Haha 1

• Ozzy changed the title to 2 for the price of 1 1/2. Eduard bf 109 **Finished**

Very nice. A build with true character. However, I'm afraid Dolfo's chute will not have time to open before he hits the ground.

I thought Andrea would base Galland on an actual image so I hunted it down wondering what his plan was up on the sill. The usual way to exit a 109, slide down the sill or ready to jump and get caught by his ground crew?

@modelling minion Look Craig, the Tamiya tape was left on the quarter panel 🤣 Sorry in joke.

Adolf Galland 1

Ray

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Ray_W said:

Very nice. A build with true character. However, I'm afraid Dolfo's chute will not have time to open before he hits the ground.

I thought Andrea would base Galland on an actual image so I hunted it down wondering what his plan was up on the sill. The usual way to exit a 109, slide down the sill or ready to jump and get caught by his ground crew?

@modelling minion Look Craig, the Tamiya tape was left on the quarter panel 🤣 Sorry in joke.

Adolf Galland 1

Ray

Cheers Ray,

having looked a the figure, he’s a little to hunched over. Nearly right 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Hi Ozzy. I hope you are keeping well. Great to see this finished. Lovely job! :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

thanks Stix, all good down here. Hope your all well up well here? A really nice build, I’ve got another in the box I’m going to do in the tropical scheme at some point in the future. My next project I’m literally building bridges.

97097-EB7-694-C-49-FE-B0-FE-0-E1-BB40319

the card will be replaced by  cobblestones when the cut the plaster to size.

• Like 2