Finished: Rusty and battered SLA APC T-54 with Dozer blade

Finished! The kit is a bit over engineered in some parts, most of all the rear hull. And half of the plastic is unused, some of it goes straight to the spares box. Great fit over all.

I really enjoyed it, though. I don’t know why I’m so fond of rusted blue vehicles. Maybe it’s because of the old SAAB I drove when I was 20. Hm.

The only thing I'm not so pleased with is that the dust turned out a little bit too orange. 

Anyway; hope you like what you see.

y4mNcgCx3U9lPMYIeemq93e7TebQhyDRTLs30810

y4m1Mz3-LV4hMY_otozgiA4hBE6EyNGdU4NMIT8q

y4mjgMH9hTZkEL2_WB49gVj-OHshTDZmEz1dhzl4

y4m1KzsE7IR5JPM8N5ZfCuDztHxxWSTD5Qsy4ugY

y4miF7ICP7bd-cDbjd3rQVcCIB4KyM-0n7wPM7jL

y4mWIflUNe9XJeAyt4hrPQfc9Fgx-35jnL5p3em-

y4mMPEJECZ7DXXE7VYC9NmNrE0FkVIy4yEqfVdPR

y4mWXSlN4KgFbGhVtAoc5XAGxjsEFOX8FMgGJC1q

y4mGHpxfLEes73G43whvNYbDDCE1kgQeBFw2GFTX

y4mqsBbntyx5t1RQhW78hlN_fp2BvHC6l6K5xziZ

y4m4V6k-8aM4Rh9h8iRFw9L7jNgwzDGwVHdPxUxT

y4mouwq4QjV4KqSPjHSR1OpO-VTAkzPny4iNLVt_

y4mjti_Gqn9RM_qhaV3HqRJiTpL_Ofq8es529xft

y4m2GSiJ69XBCU3Zs1x5-PdkeoV63waT3NTI1w5h

y4mXkBx1isIzXh8AJ8sVrur1r07OLYFC1pzw2OpA

Til next time, happy modelling!

Torbjörn

• Like 25

7 hours ago, vytautas said:

Looks great!
I especially liked the combination of colors - red and blue look perfect. And the model itself is very interesting, looks not ordinary.

Vytautas

I do like kits that have something out of the ordinary. I've built kits for 40 years, and need something to intrigue me.

/Torbjörn 

2 hours ago, Pig of the Week said:

Excellent ! ...Apart from the machine guns it looks like one of the Chernobyl clean up vehicles that were used then just left standing as they were radioactive !

Thanks! Maybe I should lose the guns...

/Torbjörn 

8 minutes ago, Torbjörn Hanö said:

Thanks! Maybe I should lose the guns...

/Torbjörn 

Check out some of the YouTube vids from guys who've got into Chernobyl and filmed all the kit lying around, it's quite amazing, lots of Soviet military stuff just abandoned,  your one is just the kind of thing they were using to scrape off the contaminated layers of earth etc. Well worth a look.

18 hours ago, Pig of the Week said:

Check out some of the YouTube vids from guys who've got into Chernobyl and filmed all the kit lying around, it's quite amazing, lots of Soviet military stuff just abandoned,  your one is just the kind of thing they were using to scrape off the contaminated layers of earth etc. Well worth a look.

Thanks for the tip! That sounds like it's right up my alley. ICM has a firetruck from Chernobyl, now you've gotten me really interested in that kit.

/Torbjörn 

2 hours ago, Torbjörn Hanö said:

Thanks for the tip! That sounds like it's right up my alley. ICM has a firetruck from Chernobyl, now you've gotten me really interested in that kit.

/Torbjörn 

Theres a few Chernobyl type models and figures too... I like the whole derelict thing though, judging by the great job you've done here you could make a very cool set...

• Like 1