H Builds “An Egggscellent WHIFY F35” FINISHED

Firstly, a massive thank you to @Enzo Matrix for setting this up in such a short time around real life, all hail Enzo :mike:

Thanks also to @JOCKNEY for your ideas as possible alternative ideas.

As usual I’m back again in BlitzBuild land, with unbelievably my first Egg related build of the year.  A few domestic chores to complete before starting. I will be following the Dads Army rules on this build. 

The required box shot

All those fans of Little H, do not worry, she will be joining tomorrow. 

• Like 3

Great to have you with us Big H, and glad to see your full time carer Little H will be joining us too.

Going by the massive sheet of decals you won't even need to paint this one !

Best of luck

Cheers Pat 

• Haha 1

0920, time to crack on. This won’t be a 3 minute egg boil!!

39AAC805-7AFA-40B2-B792-8B68017B9D2F

With sounds of the 80s blaring out, the first job is to prime the tail fins in preparation for a gloss coat!!! While that’s drying, the u/c doors and legs will get a coat of white primer. 

Unfortunately to the great disappointment of my good modelling buddy @nimrod54 there will be no primer of pink used. 

And while I’m name dropping, where are you  @modelling minion, @JeroenS, @Hewy Late on parade. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1B446953-F552-446C-96E7-B723079B3F14

2hrs 2mins and it’s time off. 

Time to let some paint dry, although it looks like I’m having some issues with the black on the fins. 

Fingers crossed. 

• Like 4

@Hockeyboy76
@JOCKNEY
maybe, maybe I'll join you guys but right now it's our first weekend with nothing pressing to do since our house move so we went for a nice long hike this morning and right now I'm catching some rays from this large yellow object in the sky that we haven't seen for a good while 😎... I did do a little bit of painting though, an hour or so ago. Y'all have fun now!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Time on at 0945, and straight into tinkering before I realised I needed a picture

So the fuse is joined, a nice snap fit kit but some extra thin cement to help. 

Jobs for today

Paint fuse

Name and paint pilot

Paint u/c

Decals 

• Like 4

• Hockeyboy76 changed the title to H Builds “An Egggscellent WHIFY F35” FINISHED

A few years in the future, we find the RAF with Squadrons of F35 B and A models. 

9 Sqn was reformed as the first F35A Sqn and also chosen to display the F35A. 

Enter Flt Lt Bruce Wayne and his display F35A. 

EBC86632-2A3A-492C-B4DE-53AD1DC8492D

• Like 4

Flippin' eck! That was quick. It was like watching an episode of Deputy Dawg, Where'd he go Muskie? Where'd he go? :lol:

Well done buddy, and it has been duly noted that the PP was missing for this one. I hope that you are going to put that right for the August Blitzbuild. :winkgrin:

• Haha 1