Monogram's 5406 A-4E sprue map?

Sturmovik

Hello guys, 

I'd like to know if someone could provide me with a sprue map/photo of the sprues of the 1977, 5406 kit, Monogram model.

I'm looking to build an A-4E without the hump and with the smooth fairing.

I've checked everywhere, but I haven't been able to locate a page with the sprue map.

TIA!

6 hours ago, Seawinder said:

Unless there are parts in the box not shown in the instructions, the kit can't be built without the hump. Do you need the instructions?

I beg to differ, the avionics hump is molded  as parts 34 and 35 and then after gluing them together that is attached to the upper fuselage. Simply leave those parts off and use part number 11 at the base of the vertical stabilizer and you have a Skyhawk without the hump.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, silverkite211 said:

I beg to differ, the avionics hump is molded  as parts 34 and 35 and then after gluing them together that is attached to the upper fuselage. Simply leave those parts off and use part number 11 at the base of the vertical stabilizer and you have a Skyhawk without the hump.

I stand corrected; thanks for setting me straight. I only looked at the set of instructions I was able to find/download. They neither mention nor show part 11, which is why I worded my reply above the way I did.

6 hours ago, Seawinder said:

I stand corrected; thanks for setting me straight. I only looked at the set of instructions I was able to find/download. They neither mention nor show part 11, which is why I worded my reply above the way I did.

You are correct that the instructions don't show part 11. I have a set of the instructions for the later issue Monogram offered for the Skyhawk using the avionics hump, however I recalled building the kit when it was first issued and using that part, the 'Blue Angels' issue of the kit does show using part 11, if I remember correctly, since their "Scooters" didn't have the hump.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, silverkite211 said:

Simply leave those parts off and use part number 11 at the base of the vertical stabilizer and you have a Skyhawk without the hump

Thanks for confirming me the kit has part 11. I now can set my full attention in getting the kit. If I don't come across the Hasegawa or Hobby Boss offerings.