Bodmin's Offering - £5.59

Bodmin

2 hours ago, Pete F said:

I think it looks rather good. Well done. No one managed to finish this one when I was a kid.

Cheers Pete, I appreciate your compliment. It was always going to be an awkward kit, but once the paint job went wrong I felt I was on a total loser. Did my best to recover it within the limits I deemed appropriate for its cost.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

Looks fantastic mate, on what looks to be a tricky kit.

Cheers Ozzy, it was a naus to build though and it could have been so much better as I did rush a little and I'm still not set up properly for modelling. Stuff everywhere atm.....role on the autumn 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GREG DESTEC said:

We done mate, it is indeed a tricky little blighter!

congrats getting her over the finish line 👍

Cheers Greg, much appreciated.

• Like 1

A disaster? Certainly not!! In fact, for all the problems you had, I'd say it turned out rather well!! Certainly looks very smart in the Gallery! Very well done! :thumbsup:

Thank you for building it in this GB.

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1

Like you said, definitely vintage but not necessarily a classic.  You have given it far more than it deserves tough - cracking Storch.  Roll on the Mirage, that's looking brill too.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Natter said:

Like you said, definitely vintage but not necessarily a classic.  You have given it far more than it deserves tough - cracking Storch.  Roll on the Mirage, that's looking brill too.

Cheers Dave, Have to say it turned out better than I expected than when I was half way through.  As for the Mirage.. I'm enjoying that build far better and thus giving it 'slightly' more patience and attention.

• Like 1