F-16C, Alaskan Aggressor Squadron

13 hours ago, Lightningboy2000 said:

That looks seriously good!

I purchased this Tamiya kit and the Twobobs Splinter decal sheet to do the green camo splinter scheme. Looking forward to getting it done.

Like yourself I notice discrepancies with how models are engineered, but it doesn't really detract from the modelling experience. All the same, this kit is certainly a step up from the Revell kit I used for my Polish AF model.

Very nice indeed!

Martin

Hi Martin,

Thank you! You are up to a treat with both the Tamiya kit and the decals set. They are really good. if I may give you a piece of advice: the decals are excellent but quite thin, so be careful when applying them and also be extra patient when doing the walkway lines matching the camo colours...Regarding the Tamiya kit, is great, excellent fit as usual and very good surface detail, although the intake has a big seem line running all the way inside that you may want to fill if it bothers you...(I didn't 😉)

---

Finally I would like to thank all of you that have commented and for the support here in the post as well as private messages.

So thank you! I'm very happy you've liked it 

'cheers

Jorge

• Like 1

Superb model, you've captured the look really really well, quality build all around :clap:

• Like 1