The WIP for this build is at:

This is my penultimate Hasegawa kit. They're relatively cheap and it shows, taking a lot of extra work to add detail to achieve some semblance of accuracy.
Before I bought the Panther I'd also got a Jagdpanzer IV L/48 which I will make my final Hasegawa kit.
My Panther is not the 100% accurate depiction as produced by the Britmodeller experts; but I'm not claiming to be any sort of expert, although I find many of them exceedingly helpful with very useful tips and pointers. I just enjoy building kits and that's what counts for me and, maybe I'll work up to being really accurate one day.
Nevertheless my Panther Ausf G with steel wheels is here presented for your delectation and delight.

y4ma-gmNGvtYP6Ioj15Xb98hwJ243bjOAI-D_TT7

y4mQMcnWmYmrB56JzvtuAK1GFIm6Qr3ySaMfXGTz

y4m4XrmiZo4qobtWtlpPXduGjgAr-j0WVzaoeF7A

y4mIjY_kPRaQ8GdZVQ2trSe4Cayt9tfENXzlpKMJ

y4m_MPKyG6feLESUtuQLIHLaOOhjgk1_e30SFUEx

y4mVjrBDpKyvBFOVGVTwWTJ1h5IKQ4INpDOmbUBg

y4m45DgkauKHFTQ-DCHGluP09IzkE5PpWopsNLXX

All sorts of grief with this but I've enjoyed getting it this far. Huge thanks for all the fellow Britmodeller tips and encouragement.

Thank you for looking

Edited by echen
  • Like 14

Hi Echen. Well done on beating that Hasegawa into submission! :fight: You have done an excellent job with what is known as a less than perfect kit. What you have done with it is amazing and, as the others mentioned - you did a great job with the camo. Very well done. :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

• Thanks 1

On 5/24/2021 at 6:38 PM, vytautas said:

Nice job on the camo, it looks really good.

Thanks vytautas, much appreciated.

On 5/24/2021 at 10:18 PM, Stef N. said:

Top work Echen. Like the camo scheme too, rather effective.

Thank you Stef N. The camo went wrong and I was very disappointed with it to start with until I corrected it.

On 5/28/2021 at 2:12 PM, PlaStix said:

Well done on beating that Hasegawa into submission!

Came pretty close to hammering this quite literally but glad I got there in the end. Gratifying to receive the above comments, particularly after the struggles involved.

Thanks to all.  :thanks: