Su-35s 'Blue 25' - GWH 1/72

Hi everyone, I wanted to share my most recent build. This kit is spectacular and having built the 1/48th scale version of this kit, I'd say they are comparable and I'd almost prefer the smaller one. I really hope GWH gives the same treatment to the Su-27 and Su-27UB, I'd scoop them up in an instant. In addition to these pictures I also documented my process of painting the engines and heat staining patterns on my website. You can check it out here. Thanks for looking! 

TP3PH9e.jpg

pGBKxH7.jpg

hb446Xd.jpg

UK2kJ3i.jpg

p1Psupb.jpg

9YAg9Ii.jpg

• Like 30
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, stevehnz said:

I like the look of that. I've had the Hasegawa one in my HLJ wish list for a while, & thought one of these might be a better option but crikey, they are a bit spendy. :(

Steve 

I agree for a 1/72 kit its on the pricy side but it just goes together perfectly, I didn't have single issue with the build at all. You definitely get what you pay for, much better then kiettyhawk at least where you spend $80 on a kit an have to recreate stuff and spend days filling gaps 

4 hours ago, Duncan B said:

That could quite easily pass for the 1/48 scale version. Very nicely painted.

Duncan B

Indeed, looking at them in both scales up close there is nothing significant that the 1/72nd kit misses, really a marvel of a kit.

• Like 2