Hurricane MK.I - Arma Hobby 1/72

Today I present my Hurricane MK.I served in Polish Squadron 303 and 306.
The kit from AH is nice but not perfect, I used "overtree set" without instruction, decals and PE parts. From aftermarket I used: exhaust, control stick and for UZ-V propeller from Quickboost, instrument panel from Yahu and seat belts from Eduard. Some additional parts are from spare. Decals are from TECHMOD and XTRADECALS, for UZ-V on right side of fuselage I used SP-DECALS code letter because Techmod cracked and was useless.
UZ-V served 1941 in 306 " Torunski" Squadron Polish Air Force flown many times by Stanislaw Skalski best Polish Ace.
IMG-9309.jpg
IMG-9314.jpg
IMG-9316.jpg
IMG-9317.jpg
IMG-9318.jpg
RF-F from 303 "Kosciuszko" Squadron Polish Air Force, show us 126 kills, that this unit made in Battle of Britain.
IMG-9310.jpg
IMG-9319.jpg
IMG-9320.jpg
IMG-9322.jpg
Models no.27 and 28 this year, but now lockdown is over...

• Like 57

GORGEOUS. Both of them (although RF*F gets my vote; I'm not a fan of Sky spinners!). If I were to be SUPER picky, I'd suggest the exhausts need toning down a touch. But that's a personal preference.

• Thanks 1

I think Tornhill is Tern Hill but when you can make models this good who really cares about a caption.

Of the two my favourite is the 306 squadron example but both are superb builds with exquisite finish and could easily pass for 48th or 32nd scale with flying colours.

Regards

Colin.

• Thanks 1

On 5/19/2021 at 2:03 AM, fishplanebeer said:

I think Tornhill is Tern Hill but when you can make models this good who really cares about a caption.

Of the two my favourite is the 306 squadron example but both are superb builds with exquisite finish and could easily pass for 48th or 32nd scale with flying colours.

Regards

Colin.

Thank you, and your all!

Station name I copied from a book, I used for reference. Sorry for mistake.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2021 at 2:38 AM, TheyJammedKenny! said:

Really beautiful work on your part, through and through!  I especially am impressed by the wing tip navigation lights.

Thank you. Lights are a part of the kit, you have the option to cut a part from wing and replace with glass part.

• Like 2