Hello to all.I have finished this kit several days ago.I have added eduard PE in the cockpit.The kit is a bit innacurate but so far it is the best M4 out there in 72 scale.I built it because I plan to get the new modelsvit m4 when it will be available and I dont want this one to go to waste.Not the worst kit when the fit is concerned but it is not easy as well.I used tamiya and gunze paints for the painting and the decals came from the spares box.I have also filmed the whole video process and If you are interested in seeing it you can do that on the link bellow.

mNdz7pe.jpg

oJSSylc.jpg

zXG5s19.jpg

NaZFtvV.jpg

Jixsaev.jpg

SAs1MUD.jpg

yFAq98B.jpg

jLhdlZo.jpg

5htv8ai.jpg

zZvrseR.jpg

mSALV2K.jpg

SgKhbzK.jpg

4R5prJW.jpg

8tSlcGq.jpg

• Like 44

I give you credit Dragan.  You tackle some of the most difficult kits, quality-wise, and turn them into masterpieces.  Great results as usual. :goodjob:

Mike

• Thanks 1

Nicely built, Dragan. I would question your comments about it being the best M4 in 1:72. I’d suggest the Mistercraft/Smer is better. 

Martin

• Thanks 1

Thanks.

@RidgeRunner the smer/mistercraft/mastercraft/plastyk mits are even worse.I have built a few and the fit is awfull plus the whole canopy nose section is like a caricature.This kit is much betfer but still innacurate in some respects.I will wait for the new modelsvit kits so we can finally have a decebt su17m4 kit available.