Ripley Aftermath

Superb . . . Love the scratchbuilt base . . Being a big Alien fan , this makes me wish I was half as good as you at figure modelling ! ( seen this kit on Fleabay ,  no point in getting it if I can't finish it as good as you have  )  👍

• Like 1

Officer E. Ripley is looking good! I don't know if I believe it, but I've read that Sigourney Weaver said in an interview that she thinks that the Alien wanted to mate with her, and not in the "egg, face-hugger, I have terrible indigestion, now" kinda way (in a more human-style way). Perish the thought....

Chris.     

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Superb . . . Great scratch built base , great finish on the figure   . Being an Alien fan , this makes me want to have a go at figure modelling ( seen the kit on Ebay ) :worthy:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This came out really well. Excellent skin!

Mine, on the other hand had been reduced to a bust because of fit problems that I just couldn't correct. Did you have assembly difficulties? My son printed mine and we are trying to find out where the faults crept in.

19 hours ago, Bertie Psmith said:

This came out really well. Excellent skin!

Mine, on the other hand had been reduced to a bust because of fit problems that I just couldn't correct. Did you have assembly difficulties? My son printed mine and we are trying to find out where the faults crept in.

Bought mine pre printed and it went together with no problems,this is the smaller figure though,I note that there is a bigger version.

Very impressive final result. Can you believe that Alien was released all the way back in 1979????? I showed it for the first time to my teenage son recently, nice to know it can still scare the hell out of people all these years later! I'm sure I read an article stating that Weaver wanted to do this scene minus the very skimpy clothing that she actually wore but the director was against it as too distracting, can't imagine why?!?