Hunting Percival Jet Provost T.4 - £4.99 Lidl December 2019 ## FINISHED ##

nimrod54

The final bits and pieces were tidied up this morning, so this one is finished, the last jobs being the addition of the aerials and pitot. The kit was a pleasure to put together with just a small amount of filler needed around the underside of the intakes. 

51407794196_bb62b9c098_b.jpg

by John L, on Flickr

51408772285_1dd7c9d0a4_b.jpg

by John L, on Flickr

Thanks to all those who dropped by during the build and I hope that the end result has inspired some of you to have a go at building one.

John

• Like 5

• nimrod54 changed the title to Hunting Percival Jet Provost T.4 - £4.99 Lidl December 2019 ## FINISHED ##
3 minutes ago, 2996 Victor said:

Looks lovely, John! Makes me want to have a go at the one in my stash :)

Cheers,

Mark

Thanks Mark. I have another couple of 1/72 trainers in the stash so I may have a bash at the Vampire in the near future.

John.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

Very nice, the pink primer obviously has made this fabulous. 

Great build good buddy. 

Cheers matey, the pink primer definitely makes a difference. I am not sure why you haven't told me about it before. :wicked: :lol:

5 hours ago, Dandie Dinmont said:

That’s a great result John, good job! Humbrol 19 is clearly the way to go with this one. 

Craig. 

Thanks Craig. Humbrol 19 hid the background of the CFS decal nicely, though if you check these images there is a slight colour shift which is more obvious in the black and white shot. Maybe the change is more noticeable over time.

https://cdn.jetphotos.com/full/1/77571_1201721143.jpg

https://aerobaticteams.net/sys/pic_slideshow.php?cache&w=2000&img=../UserFiles/pictures/2C153E63-0CA0-8D23-DFE0-A87DCD43B571.jpg

Cheers

John

• Haha 1