New decals from Begemot - 1-72 lavochkin la-9(11).

kotey

Today we released new decal - 72-077 Lavochkin La-9 (11) decal - 29 marking scheme for USSR, China, North Korea and Indonesia Air Forces. In decal include 4 stencil sets for aircrafts.

http://begemotdecals.ru/showpos.php?lang=2&id=199

Modellrs, who like 1-48 scale - please don't worry, similar decal in you scale already in print, a little patience.

http://begemotdecals.ru/files/72-077 La-9(11).jpg

• Like 2

Oho! What do you know that we don't? Well, you probably know lots of things that we don't, certainly you know lots of things that I don't, but what specifically do you know about the (future?) availability of 1/72 kits of the La-9 and La-11? I don't think you'd issue a new decal sheet for the old MPM vacuform or the crude Siga and Gran injected kits, or even because I've tried to kit bash a La-9 from an Eduard La-7 and an Italeri P-51 (but if so, thank you very much, and I'll be placing an order for your decals very soon!). :thumbsup:

John

• Like 5

John - exactly my thoughts!

I was thinking converting an La-7 before I got a resin kit of it. What I recall was that it can be done with a single kit. Ofc some parts from other kits might be helpful but not absolutely necessary.

Let see and hopefullky soon hear something new about a new 1/72 infection La-9/11!

Cheers,

AaCee

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I ordered the Begemot 1/72 La-9/La-11 decals from a source in Russia; the ebay notification tells me they're in transit. I was hoping to have something ready to apply them to by the time they arrive, but what? The various existing (again, if you can call kits that haven't been produced in decades, "existing") kits - MPM, Siga, Gran - are all crude and inaccurate in the same, difficult-to-correct ways - I wonder how that happened. I'm plodding along, when time permits, on the Siga version, but it needs a lot of work. I'm saving the kitbashed one "for later"...

I keep hoping that there's going to be an announcement about a brand-new 1/72 La-9/La-11 kit, soon, so I can be spared any more of this!

John

• Like 1