Hi from Melbourne

Grant Barr

Hi all

Like many people I have only just resumed making plastic models after a hiatus of many years. I am also a member of one other forum and decided that I should be a little broader in terms of reach and content - there are just so many sources of great information from this and many other sites.

As it takes me around 2 years to complete a model I don't anticipate posting many, but I look forward to interacting with members as I move about the forum.

Regards

Grant

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Grant Barr said:

As it takes me around 2 years to complete a model

:welcome: aboard Grant - I think you'll fit in just fine on that basis ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Im mostly aircraft from the 1930’s through modern types. 

Hi Dennis - interesting that you mention 1930's aircraft. I have been on a kind of "yellow wings" bender of late. I've managed to chase down a number of Classic Airframes kits (all in 1/48 because I cant see the smaller stuff any more...) and even found a 1/48 Hobbycraft Boeing P-26. Now that I have sourced them I just need to find time to build them.

Cheers

G

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grant Barr said:

Hi Dennis - interesting that you mention 1930's aircraft. I have been on a kind of "yellow wings" bender of late. I've managed to chase down a number of Classic Airframes kits (all in 1/48 because I cant see the smaller stuff any more...) and even found a 1/48 Hobbycraft Boeing P-26. Now that I have sourced them I just need to find time to build them.

Cheers

G

Hello Grant .. If you're interested check out the link. Ive proposed a group build that covers the era. It will be up for a vote in November and everyone is allowed to enter and vote in November. The idea is explained and if you have questions feel free to ask ?

Dennis

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Hello Grant .. If you're interested check out the link. Ive proposed a group build that covers the era.

Thanks Dennis - wow I've not actually participated in a group build on any forum. Time is always my enemy - I'd love to think I could do one by November, but I know that wishing ain't doing!!!  I'll have a look at what I have that might be doable OOB (if any).

Either way - thanks for thinking of me for the GB.

Grant

• Like 1