Some Call Her The Space Cowboy

Foxbat

I was browsing the New Arrivals section of the Big H a couple of years back when I stumbled over an unusual set of figures from Master Box. There were four sets in the original group, now there's 6. They stood out because they had a very Farscape feel and I used to love that show. There's a description of the character on the back of their box and an overview of the whole story on the back of the instructions. I bookmarked them but never bought any as they were never that high a priority.

A while later four of the sets turned up on Creative Models site in their 'Damaged Box' section. The original price for the single figures was £10.99 but Creative were knocking out the ones with damaged boxes at around 40% off which made them just over £6 a pop so I snapped up one of each. I'm going to try and do two of them here. Ultimatelty all six boxings are meant to combine into a vignette but since the combned cost of these two is over £10, I'll split them them a do a  thread each to keep within the spirit of the GB. 

In the meantime, here is the first mildly battered box. Jaqueline is the main protaganist of the story - it was something she stole that got the Space Marines Corp involved:

spacer.png

The parts, Jacqueline comes with her own bar stool and table. A look with my optivisor suggests there's some lovely detail, just hope I can do it justice:

spacer.png

The instructions/painting guide. There's a list of suggested Vallejo paints on the back of each box that the codes refer to 

spacer.png

You probably can't see it in these pics, but part A3 has a neat bow moulded in, and since her hair it hangs over her shoulder, it will have to painted as a black velvet band ;) 

Andy

Edited by Foxbat
  • Like 9

• Foxbat changed the title to Some Call Her The Space Cowboy

Hi Andy. Welcome to the GB and with what looks to be a rather lovely looking kit. Really looking forward to seeing this in progress.

Kind regards,

Stix