Parliamo Italiano has gone Machiavellian! Please vote for In The Wrong Hands instead!

TonyOD

Just now, 2996 Victor said:

Done! Got a couple of WW1 decal options in stock :)

Thanks. I'm disgusted with myself, really. But that's democracy for ya.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TonyOD said:

Thanks. I'm disgusted with myself, really. But that's democracy for ya.

Don't be! :) all is fair in love, war and bunfights!

In other news, at some point I'll be doing an Italian SPAD or two and Ansaldo SVA and Balilla to oppose my Austro-Hungarian LFT and KuK Kreigsmarine fighters.

Cheers,

Mark

• Like 1

I am unfortunately not surprised, I've tried a couple of times in the past to propose a GB dedicated to Italian subjects but alway failed to see it go through. Guess that really the interest for these in the forum is not small but also not widespread enough to deserve a GB.

Still, the GBs most likely to win the bunfight offer some scope to build Italian subjects: a few can be built in the bomber/strike GB, from both world war and postwar too (let's not forget that Italy was one of the first countries to develop proper bombers), the prototype/races GB would be perfect for one of the Scheider Cup seaplanes while an Italian Starfighter should fit fine in the Century Series GB. Of course there are a few Italian armoured cars that can be built in the relevant GB and Italy was an important user of the Leopard tank that may see ts own STGB.

Shold the "In the wrong hands" GB go through, there's again lot of options for Italian subjects, both Italian aircraft captured by other forces (including for example a P.108 bomber in US markings) and allied aircraft captured by the Italians, like the infamous P-38 used to shoot down a USAAF B-17

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In The Wrong Hands has pulled in another five votes overnight, presumably from Parliamo Italiano. We're in the home straight now, and I'm still fighting!

Sadly a vote for Parliamo Italiano is by now a vote wasted, if you would like to see it go to a deserving home please vote for In The Wrong Hands! Thank you!

• Like 2

There are still 33 votes logged for Parliamo Italiano. Much as it saddens me that this idea won't fly, these are now effectively wasted votes, and again if you could see your way to shifting them across to In The Wrong Hands (assuming you have no other preference) I would be super grateful!!!

• Like 1