Eduard 1/72 MiG-21MF Fishbed

Morning all,

Latest off the bench is the stunning little MiG-21 from Eduard. One of the best kits I've built in this scale with amazing fit and details, just a joy to put together. Finished completely from the Profipack boxing using Hataka and Alclad lacquers as per usual.

51170914662_0522b42123_o.jpgEduard 1/72 Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-21MF Fishbed by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

51172682500_1af926cc26_o.jpgEduard 1/72 Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-21MF Fishbed by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

51170914632_e440f25c0e_o.jpgEduard 1/72 Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-21MF Fishbed by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

51172374109_e283a934b1_o.jpgEduard 1/72 Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-21MF Fishbed by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

51172374084_4450dc2a93_o.jpgEduard 1/72 Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-21MF Fishbed by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Thanks for looking, comments welcomed

Shaun

• Like 60

Shaun, I share your thoughts on this kit.  I built one too and it is indeed a joy to work on.  I especially like yours with the attractive camouflage  scheme and colors.   :goodjob:

Mike

• Like 1

Very, very nice MF! I really like the color scheme and your paintwork and restrained weathering are very realistic. Bet that sharkmouth decal was fun to get around the nose without wrinkling or tearing! :like:

Mike

• Like 1

They certainly are great kits. That Fishbed range is superb :) and your build does them proud :). I’ve built two now and have many more balanced on my shelf :)

Martin

• Like 1

Thanks for the additional comments chaps :)

23 hours ago, 72modeler said:

Very, very nice MF! I really like the color scheme and your paintwork and restrained weathering are very realistic. Bet that sharkmouth decal was fun to get around the nose without wrinkling or tearing! :like:

Mike

No issue whatsoever with the sharkmouths, the decals in the box were excellent!

Thanks again guys, much appreciated :)

13 hours ago, Fin said:

Excellent model!

Could you please tell me what paints you`ve used for the ochre and the green nose cone?

Sure, I used Hataka Orange Line, C013 Mid stone and C327 Radome green respectively

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...