403 forbidden

This was interesting, not a500 or a 503 but a forbidden on my PC and my phone.

Lasted a few minutes so I thought there was an issue, then I was granted access again.

Just before but not by much, 17.00 but happily I am back in now

Phew

To any moderator at approximately 10:00 am local 4:00 U.K. Time I logged in as normal. I then went and did some household chores and came back at 10:50. When I tried to access the forum I received this message for 15 minutes. kkcnQK5.jpg

The certificate for this server is invalid, You might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be Britmodeller.com

Just curious if there was server issue, maintenance, or was it something on my end ? I use cellular for my internet connection so is that an possible cause ? 

Dennis

I think the site has been completely down for a little while.

Using Edge Chromium and all i was getting was an "unable to resolve that dns" message. That is usually an indication that the site was down or that the hosting service was not refreshing properly so that the rest of the internet couldn't recognise the background DNS address.

Seems to be ok at the moment though 😆

We rebooted due to an update, and it took a while to come back up.  Remember to use downforeveryoneorjustme.com if the site's ever offline for more than a few minutes :wacko:

• Like 4

12 hours ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

Dunno what the upgrade was @Mike, but it has slowed down the page loading somewhat.

It was an OS update, so shouldn’t have had any effect on the site’s speed. I’ll look into it today when I get chance and see. :)

• Like 1