***finished***Rvezda Bf109f

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have done some work making the gear doors out of plastic card etc, I'm going to be short of free time for the foreseeable future, so I'm going to call this one off. Spits will definitely be done, sitting in draw waiting final varnish work, and the b-58 is not fa off being decal ready, just a final sanding session around the pit.  Maybe though I could squeeze a quick build kit instead....revell bf109f, new zvezda hurricane iic, smer p-40k, hasegawa p-40e, airfix jet provost.....hmm

edit: hurricanes off the table, postage takes in over the to.....

Edited by PhantomBigStu
  • Sad 2

Hi Stu. I am sorry to hear this one isn't going to make it to our finish line but quite understanably. Thank you for the attempt - maybe it can be finished when you have more time.

Kind regards,

Stix

• 2 weeks later...
  • PhantomBigStu changed the title to ***finished***Rvezda Bf109f

Cut it fine, decided to scratch the elevator horn balances, which fell off to be lost by a the carpet monster when Matt varnish was added twice, leaving me with tricky glue related paint issue to correct where they joined the wings, took some time to correct with drying times, but made it just.

• Like 1

Hi Stu. Very well done on getting your final build into the Gallery - especially with the final stage proving a little tricky!! It looks great! Thank you very much for taking part in this GB. :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix