FAA builds, 32nd Hawker Nimrod ,Seafire now finished, Malta Sea Gladiator now underway.

2 hours ago, mahavelona said:

Stunning Flycatcher

Thanks Mahavelona, very kind too.

2 hours ago, RichieW said:

That is a little head turner, bravo Chris. Looking forward to seeing this in RFI. 👏👏👏

Richie

Thanks Richie very pleased with it,  I will do an RFI later on fella.

2 hours ago, keefr22 said:

Oh my, that is just gorgeous Chris! Simply top modelling!! :thumbsup:

Keith

Thanks Keith, very kind too, although it's not perfect I am pleased with how it’s turned out. 

Thanks guys

Chris

42 minutes ago, Anthony in NZ said:

Another gorgeous result Chris!!

I just love your models and finish.  Wish I could work that fast with such amazing results.

You're an inspiration buddy, keep it up

Wow thanks Anthony   that very kind of you fella, your Phantom is a masterpiece believe me. 

Chris

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AdrianMF said:

Super job on the Flycatcher. Those old Inpact kits are amazing but you’ve raised the bar a good few notches there!

Regards,

Adrian

Thanks Adrian,  very kind. They are great kits and have the Gladiator,  Bulldog and Fury to do too and look forward to doing them.

Chris

Hi all 

Now the Flycatcher is finished work is underway on the Corsair although   nothing to show just scraped off the raised panel lines on the fuselage with my home made chisel.

The Gladiator is progressing and now has the correct canopy   the locally made armour plate has been added behind the pilot's head area .  Just going to try and figure the wing struts and upper wing etc before I get the paint out.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Although not FAA this Hurricane just sort of fell together. What a lovely kit.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Lastly the Anson has moved on a bit too with the interior progressing well  will hopefully add the Starboard side framing soon then move onto the tope tubing. Got to finish painting some interior bits first though.

spacer.png

Thanks for looking 

Chris

• Like 10

1 minute ago, keefr22 said:

It's like a full size production line on your bench Chris.....!! :)

Anson interior looks lovely!

What kit is the Hurricane?

Keith

Hi Keith 

Yes it's getting that way, the Hurricane is the Airfix Mk1 Tropical boxing   it's a fab kit. The Anson is getting better and wondering how far to go with it, no I want to get it buttoned up.

I do also have to resume my Beetle model and got two OO gauge locomotive kits on the go too. Oh my word.

Thanks fella

Chris

• Like 1

Plenty going on here Chris, the Hurricane came out of nowhere. I'm sure that was said a few times 81 years ago! It's all looking very good as ever, I'm very much looking forward to seeing the Gladiator especially. I've had a real soft spot for the type since reading about Faith, Hope and Charity the famous Malta defenders. 

Richie

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AliGauld said:

Everything is looking really great there.

Looking forward to the Gladiator as I'll need tips for my own one when I finally get round to it.

Cheers,

Alistair

Thanks Alistair,  love the Gladiators, crikey will have to make sure I get it right then!!!

22 minutes ago, RichieW said:

Plenty going on here Chris, the Hurricane came out of nowhere. I'm sure that was said a few times 81 years ago! It's all looking very good as ever, I'm very much looking forward to seeing the Gladiator especially. I've had a real soft spot for the type since reading about Faith, Hope and Charity the famous Malta defenders. 

Richie

Thanks Richie, yes the Hurricane was a birthday treat for myself,  it builds really nicely and is a lovely kit.  All of a sudden I had the cockpit frame completed and wings , then that I would test the fuselage and it just clicked together so decided to use TET. It was a pleasant surprise. 

The Gladiators I plan on doing are all going to be Faith N5520 at three time periods.

Thanks guys

Chris

• Like 2