What music are you playing VII.

Vince1159

I've just been going through different tracks and found this one which i haven't heard for years and still love so i can feel a 70's weekend coming up...

and from Holland

Edited by Vince1159

Vince1159 I always liked Manhattan Transfer, they did some really unusual stuff that was electronic & completely different.

Been listening to Röyksopp for the first time in about 20 years or something as they've released some new material collaborations with other artists.

Never thought they'd make epic music like this.

6 hours ago, Vince1159 said:

Love Kraftwerk,the Model is in my all time top ten fav's...

Meanwhile in Greece

Zorba I think I would like to dance.” Did you say dance Boss, then lets dance !” I Love the “Sirtaki” and I think Zorba is a great film. It so well defines the idea of just enjoying life and loving your fellow humans, especially the ending sequence. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Vince1159 said:

Love Kraftwerk,the Model is in my all time top ten fav's...

Meanwhile in Greece

As written by Karl Bartos like most of the more memorable Kraftwerk tracks.

As is this...

• Like 1

Play this to a teenager today & would they believe this is forty years old?

This even just made the top forty almost exactly forty years ago this week. So back in July 1982 forty year old music might have been Vera Lynn or George Formby. Even back in 1982 this was completely unlike anything at that time, but sounds contemporary today.

With programmed drum machine & live drumming from Steve Jansen & from the hugely talented but slightly angry looking Ryuichi Sakamoto.

• Like 1

And from Japan. One of my other favourite bands I like to have playing in the background. The band that Duran Duran dreamed of being.

Just my opinion, but My New Career is an audio work of art.

Roger Waters, at least one last time in my life please. Pink Floyd with David Gilmour too, but Davids more Lazy than Roger ,,, he made a tease, maybe recently, totally love him guitar wise, but it is highly doubtful he will tour again, much less with Pink Floyd.

Roger is still keen and still very much Pink Floyd and still doing his thing and making it all seem seem fresh.

• Like 2