What music are you playing VII.

Vince1159

3 hours ago, Vince1159 said:

The original...

and the ad..

(i'm bored)...

Actually you wouldn't think it but Plastic Bertrand is one of my favorites. However Plastic Bertrand has a bit of a following here in the U.S.. Mostly due to that song being used in multiple films and TV shows. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Bullbasket said:

Just noticed the title that Youtube put on this, ie; Harry's Gang. I could be totally wrong, but wasn't the program called Harry's Game??

John.

Yes it was 'Harry's Game' and not exactly a barrel of laughs as I recall. Lovely theme from Clannad

1 hour ago, Mr T said:

Yes it was 'Harry's Game' and not exactly a barrel of laughs as I recall. Lovely theme from Clannad

Thanks T. I thought that they'd got it wrong. I agree about the theme tune. Enya's voice is haunting in that piece. I never watched the program as I didn't like the subject matter.

John.

Hi John, I only saw a bit of it and didn't like it very much. It was years before I realised Enya sang in Clannad in the early days

• Like 1

Hi Ratch, I think you must have access to my IPod playlists, another great track from the eighties and all sorts of memories, includ...... perhaps better not go there on a family friendly forum😉

• Thanks 1

Back on a Siouxsie trip again but this time with the Banshees, in the Creatures and her solo stuff...

...with the Banshees being gothic...

...with the Creatures being playful...

...and her solo stuff being magnificent...

• Like 4