What music are you playing VII.

Vince1159

Quite different songs but both very poignant in their own way.  I've also been listening (and humming) Another Man's Cause by the Levellers over the past few days but can't find a decent clip of it to share.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Vince1159 said:

I've just finished rereading One Day in Oradour and thought i'd post this,i found it a couple of days ago...

I visited the town a few years ago with my son, and I have to say, it was a sobering visit. It's difficult to begin saying what it was like there, except to say that time just stood still on that terrible day.

John.

• Like 2

Sky Arts showing the Genesis ‘When in Rome’ concert from 2007. Sounds very similar to ‘The Last Domino?’ gig I saw in Liverpool the other week. Main difference was that Phil Collins didn’t play the drums and spent the whole time seated. Still sounded great though

51607720943_c03a76eef7_b.jpg

🔼that’s from ‘Mamma’ btw

Trevor

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lightningboy2000 said:

Sometimes late night I like to wind down listening to the voice of Nata Zhyzhchenko of Onuka, but on this occasion some AC/DC has to be listened to.

Good grief! Give us some warning when you put a picture like that up on here. I nearly lost my breakfast!:sick:

• Haha 4

I Will Not Behave Myself by She Drew The Gun and Hope is the Last Thing to Die by David Holmes and Raven Violet are current household favourites but the videos aren't suitable for posting here.

I'm also a big fan of the recent Public Service Broadcasting album Bright Magic, these recent singles are a bit of a departure from their previous style but welcome nonetheless.

• Like 2