Piaggio Pc 7 Pegna

SBS models Piaggio PC7.

lovely little gem of a kit, went togther really well.

I also got the SBS laser cut wood trestle set, which you really need to show off this kit.

thank you for looking

20210507_181707

20210507_181714

20210507_181655

20210507_181639

Edited by invidia
spelling and crap photos
  • Like 16

19 minutes ago, Spitfire31 said:

Lovely model but, come on – all three photos out of focus…

Kind regards,

Joachim

now sorted, trying to do stuff on the mobile phone...with its small screen.... better now on the laptop

Very nice! Such a creatively optimistic design..

I think if you are to display on those trestles you might want to look to some of the period photos for where they were located.  I doubt they would have sat the front one under the brass radiators - too vulnerable! Images I’ve seen show that front trestle sitting just behind the hydrofoils.

Never mind that - it looks good!!

I am currently building the SBS resin kit as I managed to get in on a sale but it seems that AMP is very similar in the level of detail.

As I couldn't get these SBS trestles anywhere, had to build my own from HIPS :) Will be posting soon.

7 hours ago, Fixer said:

I am currently building the SBS resin kit as I managed to get in on a sale but it seems that AMP is very similar in the level of detail.

As I couldn't get these SBS trestles anywhere, had to build my own from HIPS :) Will be posting soon.

i tried to build the AMP kit, it was hard work!! i got the trestles off the SBS website.