1:72 Revell Consolidated PB4Y-2 Privateer

On 03/01/2022 at 12:49, Shalako said:

But enough with the praises. START YOUR NEXT BUILD MATE!!! DON'T KEEP US WAITING!!!😁

Thanks - the next build is started. It's the 1:72 Fujimi FG.1 Phantom in the 25th Anniversary markings for the A&AEE:

On 03/01/2022 at 13:30, GROWLER said:

Ok.. What s next ?🤓

See above.    :)

15 hours ago, VT Red Sox Fan said:

Bill, wow--is this really the old Matchbox kit and 1/72?  Amazing and inspiring work.  Best, Erwin

Thanks. Now that you mention it the entire project was CGI.     :drunk:

14 hours ago, AdrianMF said:

So you aren’t on for the Matchbox GB then? Awwww….

Oh, and I’d like to claim a half share for the Airfix Beaufort release :)The Special Hobby one is half way to being a decent kit!

Is there a Matchbox Group Build? I only have one Matchbox kit in the stash (other than that extra copy of the Privateer) and that is the Wellesley. Doesn't look too bad in the box. As far as the SH Beaufort goes, I agree - it was a nice kit that went together quite well. Sure, I added all those porcupine bristles but I'm mentally deficient at times.     :)

9 hours ago, Ed Russell said:

That's a pretty good looking Privateer! I'll just put mine away until 2025!

Thanks Ed. What happens in 2025? Airfix releases a new tool Privateer? I wouldn't hold my breath, but you never know. Thanks for all your help - the files and photos you provided were a huge assistance. I wish I could have done more detailing, but I'm not getting any younger and the stash isn't getting any smaller.    :doh:

Cheers,

Bill

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3