Hello to all.I finished this model a week ago.It is one of the most interesting airframes I have seen in my life.And I really enjoyed it despite it being difficult to assemble and work with.I have also made a video so feel free to watch it if you are interested.

Regards and stay safe.

IwApuEN.jpg

6FYcAja.jpg

LIwKTQ3.jpg

Fv0C66q.jpg

pr7v1kh.jpg

fNV6yZN.jpg

6IdZol8.jpg

7x2dcdb.jpg

mCbh5F5.jpg

PVJ4sot.jpg

5FdJs2v.jpg

fwWpb9w.jpg

SnHhcz0.jpg

• Like 38
  • Thanks 1

The Vautour is a classic warplane from back so many years. Yours captures the lines very well and your paint work is superb. 

Nicely modelled, Dragan. I’m not a fan of IDF/AF subjects but, nevertheless, you have reached a great finish. One thing - does the kit really have it sitting like that? The Vautour had a characteristic sit on the ground Which Special Hobby seem to have lost :(. 

Martin

Quality work, I was very lucky to see one at the IDFAF Museum a couple of years a go, beast of an aircraft

Looks great in Israeli colours Dragon, very nice result.:like:.  I'm about to start the same kit but I'm going to do a French aircraft. Anything I should be looking out for in particular with the build?

Pete

9 hours ago, RidgeRunner said:

One thing - does the kit really have it sitting like that? The Vautour had a characteristic sit on the ground Which Special Hobby seem to have lost :(.

I've noted the above for my build but will need to study a few photos I think to see the sit.

Pete