Restored Thunderbolt's.

Hi folk's,unboxed,tidied and sadly had to bin a few 1/72 build's boxed up a few years ago,these three I was glad to

be able to save as I love both the Revell and Academy offering's,thank's for looking.

20210504_203621

20210504_203252

20210504_203210

20210504_203202

20210504_203154

20210504_203030

20210504_203051

20210504_203022

20210504_203014

• Like 35

Really nice kits Steve

Both great versions

When you say "tidied" how much "tidying" have you done to these?

Also why had they been boxed? (Just wondering and sorry if everyone on the forum knows already lol!)

Cheers

Bruce

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Winenut said:

Really nice kits Steve

Both great versions

When you say "tidied" how much "tidying" have you done to these?

Also why had they been boxed? (Just wondering and sorry if everyone on the forum knows already lol!)

Cheers

Bruce

Many thank's Bruce,as you may know I can get a bit over enthusiastic especially with GB's so shelf space is at a premium in the loft

meaning half the collection get's boxed up in a cupboard,I had a "What's going to happen to this lot when I'm gone" moment last year

and binned all but about 20 of my !/72 collection these were in the only box I'd not touched.All they needed was a brush off of

dust and the odd wheel or door fixing back on.

• Like 1

Nice models. Pity you didn't remove those apostophe's (sic) at the same time as the dust. Sorry, but I am descended from a long line of pedants!

John

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lucky you that you didn't dump this box, too. They all look superb. When I'm gone it will be for my wife to clear away my models. She already asks what to do with them...!

• Like 1

Nice Jugs! I especially liked the pair in SEAC and Italian markings! Wish Revell had done a better job with those open cowl flaps, though- they look like Terry-Thomas's teeth!

Mike

(See what I did there, @John R? I took honors English all through school!) :giggle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/5/2021 at 4:03 PM, 72modeler said:

Nice Jugs! I especially liked the pair in SEAC and Italian markings! Wish Revell had done a better job with those open cowl flaps, though- they look like Terry-Thomas's teeth!

Mike

(See what I did there, @John R? I took honors English all through school!) :giggle:

Obviously a man of erudition. Not many people know about Terry-Thomas' hyphen.

John

• Like 1
  • Haha 1