Greetings from Upstate NY, USA

junkerdave

Hello Everyone - I’m looking forward to seeing some terrific builds on this site. I’m a little bit obsessed with the Mitsubishi Zero, so if anyone wants to share their thoughts on that subject, please let me know. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, junkerdave said:

Hello Everyone - I’m looking forward to seeing some terrific builds on this site. I’m a little bit obsessed with the Mitsubishi Zero, so if anyone wants to share their thoughts on that subject, please let me know. 

Welcome from other newbie, junkerdave! I am at your disposal to talk about  anything A6M-related whenever you see fit (have a look at my Interests to see why...)

What part of Upstate?  I grew up in the Binghamton/Johnson City area....was part of that local IPMS group before venturing off to college in the late 80’s.  I think it’s still active. 

Cheers

Collin

17 hours ago, Collin said:

What part of Upstate?  I grew up in the Binghamton/Johnson City area....was part of that local IPMS group before venturing off to college in the late 80’s.  I think it’s still active. 

Cheers

Collin

Hi Collin - I live in Rochester. Grew up here, but got married and left in 1986. Came back in 2018 when my wife and I retired. Thanks for asking. 
DJ

Welcome junkerdave from displaced upstater. Originally from Glens Falls and the USAF deposited me in New Mexico after 22 years. I am a fan of the Zero due to being a piston aircraft. Lots of great people here with a wealth of information.

All The Best,

Ron VanDerwarker

1 hour ago, junkerdave said:

Hi Collin - I live in Rochester. Grew up here, but got married and left in 1986. Came back in 2018 when my wife and I retired. Thanks for asking. 
DJ

I, too, got married in '86. Our anniversary was just a couple days ago. I retired in 2015. Best career move ever!

Chris