Bf-109E Trop 1/72...from who?

Hello all :)

It's been a million years since completing anything and posting

Photos aren't great (neither is the model lol!) but my Photobucket account apparently wants to charge me so I'm testing a Dropbox thing to see what happens

Massive first prize on offer to the first fellow modeller that identifies the kit manufacturer and the kit's number (well actually there's no prize but we all know it's only ever about the bragging rights!)

Hopefully here's some photos  (for those that couldn't see them thanks for letting me know I am now trying a One Drive thing)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

And just for fun the current state of the "cabinet of glory" with some up the back on stands from when I was about 12....(haven't improved much lol!)

spacer.png

Don't forget have a crack at the manufacturer and kit number :)

Good luck

Cheers

Nut

Edited by Winenut
Fix the problems with viewing photos
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I’d like to play, however the Dropbox photo imager does not want to publish your photos on my iPhone. Perhaps it’s me, but I’m betting it’s Dropbox. 
Cheers.. Dave 

Hi Dave and Giorgio!

Thank you for letting me know about the Dropbox photo debacle

I'll see what I can do to fix it.....the build's really average but the exercise was very much about getting my Britmodeller process up and running again after a long absence

Hopefully I can work out a 'free' is possible hosting solution for the photo's that works

Thanks again

Cheers

Bruce

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rabbit Leader said:

OK, I’ll play... how about 1/72 Heller Bf109E with trop filter pinched from something else? 

Nice try but no cigar lol

11 minutes ago, Homer said:

Nice model,exelent display cabinet, they look great. 

Thankyou very kindly :)

15 minutes ago, giemme said:

There they are! :clap2:

Ciao

I'll have to streamline my process...it's all a bit cumbersome but I'll keep working on it

Cheers!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, billn53 said:

Would that be the Hobby Boss “Easy Assembly” kit?

Congratulations and hand that man a Cigar!

I didn't actually do it justice but it was fun and definitely easy assembly

Quite good and just an inexpensive kit to throw together and practice a few new things without getting all hung about about it

Cheers! 

4 minutes ago, Winenut said:

Congratulations and hand that man a Cigar!

I didn't actually do it justice but it was fun and definitely easy assembly

Quite good and just an inexpensive kit to throw together and practice a few new things without getting all hung about about it

Cheers! 

I thought I recognized the kit. I recently built one of these to see how quickly I could put a kit together and still have it look decent. Nine hours was how long it took. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, billn53 said:

I thought I recognized the kit. I recently built one of these to see how quickly I could put a kit together and still have it look decent. Nine hours was how long it took. 

Thanks for the link

Went and had a look

Nice one! :) 

Yours is the camo I originally bought the easy assembly kit to try

My box (kit Number 80254) had exactly the same looking camo on the artwork as your version and when I opened it up the decals and instructions were for 2 completely different versions......and neither of them anything like the artwork!

So I built my kit and posted it here anyway and now I've purchased kit number 80261 which definitely has all the right stuff to build your version (the original one I wanted)

I think I'll have enough 109's once the next one is complete😜

Thanks heaps for posting

Cheers

• Like 1

• 1 year later...