Sukhoi CY-35, Bort No. 902, G.W.H. models 1/72

Hi there,

My first Russian aircraft and my fist model by G.W.H. Great kit, excellent detail and fantastic fit. Maybe my only criticism is the lack of weapons variety so I was force to use some from another kit...

Even though the G.W.H kit is of a more advance variant I couldn't resist to do that awesome splinter camo of the 2nd prototype, so I'm ok with the minor inaccuracies...

oT0jAO8.jpg

S9MkPqb.jpg

0o6UBWf.jpg

5MrFd2G.jpg

Vznw7y3.jpg

71HKp0G.jpg

i4Tfwln.jpg

xRBAJOV.jpg

ldrBYzl.jpg

9Ah7jQj.jpg

zHDQDEd.jpg

HMGEbGJ.jpg

H7yednv.jpg

xRvZRSS.jpg

cheers and thanks for looking.

Jorge

• Like 54
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely fantastic model, stunning paint and finishes, really well done

cheers

PD eres Jark (Chileno en Australia)? si es así un gusto saludarte de nuevo, tanto tiempo, fantástico tu Sukhoi.

• Like 1

First, thank to all of you for looking, liking and commenting. I appreciate all the feedback and support! 👍

7 hours ago, Gremlin said:

Absolutely fantastic model, stunning paint and finishes, really well done

cheers

PD eres Jark (Chileno en Australia)? si es así un gusto saludarte de nuevo, tanto tiempo, fantástico tu Sukhoi.

Correcto! Como estas Gremlin? Como muchos retome el hobby el año pasado y no he parado de armar desde Junio...Tú, bien? armando también?

Que bueno que te gusto el Sukhoi, un abrazo mate 😉

• Like 2

Wait...what?!?!  I went back to the title, and I'll be damned, it is 1/72! :surprised:  Man, that is simply amazing work Jorge. :worthy:  I am so impressed; I can't get a 1/48 model to look that even close to that level of mastery!   Mate, the hat's off my old bald head for this one!    Have a frosty one on me dude!  🍻

• Like 1

Seriously that is simply superb

Great build, great scheme, great finish, great phography!

The accuracy to the real thing is just incredible

Cheers

Bruce

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Gary Brantley said:

Wait...what?!?!  I went back to the title, and I'll be damned, it is 1/72! :surprised:  Man, that is simply amazing work Jorge. :worthy:  I am so impressed; I can't get a 1/48 model to look that even close to that level of mastery!   Mate, the hat's off my old bald head for this one!    Have a frosty one on me dude!  🍻

Thank you so much Gary for your words and I'll most certainly have a frosty one! 😀👍😉

And again, thank you very much to all of you for looking and commenting. I'm very happy you guys liked it and I hope it can be a good inspiration. 😉

• Like 2

On 5/4/2021 at 7:38 PM, jarkmodels said:

First, thank to all of you for looking, liking and commenting. I appreciate all the feedback and support! 👍

Correcto! Como estas Gremlin? Como muchos retome el hobby el año pasado y no he parado de armar desde Junio...Tú, bien? armando también?

Que bueno que te gusto el Sukhoi, un abrazo mate 😉

es lo unico bueno del covid, poder estar en casa mas tiempo y maquetear!!!! Un gran abrazo Jorge

I saw other models on your web, uff fantastic all, well done again

slds

Humberto

AKA Gremlin

• Like 1