BMW Sauber F1.06

No, I’m wondering what the Australia/New Zealand connection is.  I gave up on Formula One many years ago.

AW

On 07/05/2021 at 13:36, Andwil said:

Looks good, but is it in the right GB?

AW

23 hours ago, kiwichappers said:

Great Britain, no?

Nick Heidfeld and Jacques Villeneuve drove it at the Australian GP at Melbourne in 2006, if that counts?

• Like 1

On 5/7/2021 at 7:36 AM, Andwil said:

Looks good, but is it in the right GB?

AW

2 hours ago, jackroadkill said:

Nick Heidfeld and Jacques Villeneuve drove it at the Australian GP at Melbourne in 2006, if that counts?

If it was driven in Australia it has a connection to the country, all be it very small it still counts. 

6 hours ago, jackroadkill said:

4 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

If it was driven in Australia it has a connection to the country, all be it very small it still counts. 

Ok then, I thought there might have been a more direct connection, eg Australian or New Zealand driver I wasn’t aware of.

AW

• Like 1

Just to be clear, I was not trying to stop this build, it’s just that moving between various GBs I got confused thinking I was in the Unarmed GB then noticed it was actually the Anzac one.  Heaven knows it is confusing enough with the Skyhawks in both this and the Skyhawk GB :huh:

AW

• 2 weeks later...