Porsche twins

This spring I built yet another Revell/Hasegawa 962's. Rothmans one is Revell's production from 2008 with Reji models Rothmans decals. FATurbo one is made from Hasegawa's Repsol liveried car with Studio27's decal set. Apart from decals, both are made OOB.

y4mNZGPEzhghyFNnhBXXyfk1jo-TZjiAtwo3tbwS

y4mEogkaBIVlX1wmm8MSCabZ818YF-CDLVulQoN5

y4mtbN3FRy2hBvai_TZf-oBwsJTeYoDLGiu2wXMa

y4mTHTawAOQjDjbpTMKGRtGTHNfdqSo0lrXJ4x1q

y4mys4bQQuUNPZoVSu0KaZXLPRzXNmYriRqslvsB

• Like 23

Very nice pair there, what a good way to introduce yourself. I particularly like the FAT one.

Not sure about the 14 more to build though - think I'd be all Porsche'd out well before then!

12 hours ago, Kiertomäntä said:

Thanks. Also I have to swear this is not a disease... I have only 14 more to build.

y4mXBF7rggUI0zHtZ0R9PEXtoMIrlmSeS_ST6eWE

I remember decalling all the 1/43 Vitesse 956's when they were issued. Somewhere about 37 in all.... Stunning collection though.

• Like 1

On 06/05/2021 at 10:01, Vesa Jussila said:

So you are not going to build all cars built? I think there are 120 or so total. :D

Oh no I'm not. I'll just build the ones I like most. Although I don't yet have all of them...

If you only count different sponsors and not different modelyears I think that 120 is relatively close. Because if you count all of the LeMans/JSPC/WSPC etc. I have reached almost 400 cars before. I mean there was 10 different Kenwood liveries in LeMans only...

• Like 2