Yet another Finn.

Kiertomäntä

Good morning/day/evening/wheneveryou'rereadingthis

As the title says, one more Finn to this site. I've been building models for a tad bit over a decade now and have been lurking this site for a few years now until I finally decided to make an account. Some of you may recognize me from SPC forum, otherwise this is now the only other international forum I use as sadly SPC seems to be dying.

As age of 27 while writing this, my stash consist about 150-200 unbuilt models and with average of 3-4 models a year at current speed I think I've enough models for the rest of my life (yeah, sure). Almost all of before said amount consist only cars, racecars and bikes with bikes being clearly the biggest passion. Just as in 1:1 scale...

• Like 2

Hello and welcome along, your build rate is about the same as mine and yes I too have enough unbuild models to see me for the rest of my time on this earth. I build mostly aircraft and cars including race cars.

Welcome, this is a great forum. I´m sure you´ll enjoy this. May I suggest you join our excellent Group Build community asap too, there´s something on the horizon that might interest you :whistle:

V-P