Dewoitine D.500 + D.510 KP/PAVLA 1/72

Hello Friends, years ago (ca. 2012/13) I bought Pavla's D.510 - because since my childhood I loved the "Walking Death" badge on this plane - my first kit was an SMER edition of HELLER, but the decals were so ugly that I built an Lithuanian D.501L one. Latter I saw markings with the French cock in the Dorawings D.500 1/32 scale kit and I must have it in 1/72! I bought Print Scale decal sheet and the KP kit for this project. After finished my T-33 I began both models without looking for documentation, I would have fun and quick result. I don't checked shape and length and any other details till I assembly the undercarriage. Pavla's was longer, KP looks like in fly. I asked my French Friends for help and they gave me many information - THANK YOU: Jean-Marc (Araman), Fabien Bauduin and Adrien Roy.
Now I know that both kits are a thing for trash or for a long time project with many corrections to do. Safe you mony and work on Heller kits, that need also corrections but with raised panel lines you can make it much finer then Pavla or KP it did. In fact Pavla is a bad copy of Heller and KP is a copy of Pavla in very weak quality. Only thing what I did was to modified undercarriage, now it looks better then kit original. So sorry Friends for that, I hope you will not punish me too hard for my laziness - specially Jean-Marc, Adrien and Fabien.

D.500 from KP with Print Scale decals
IMG-9298.jpg
IMG-9299.jpg
IMG-9300.jpg
IMG-9301.jpg

D.510 is a mix from Pavla with KP fuselage (KP kit have 2 for D500/501/510), which is a improved copy of Pavla but still not correct. For "Walking Death" I modified a bit the decals with brush, think it looks better - thanks Araman for picture.
IMG-9302.jpg
IMG-9303.jpg
IMG-9304.jpg
IMG-9305.jpg
 :taistoi:

• Like 18