Hello from Rome

Matsuaara

Hello! Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm an italian guy passing by and hoping to stay.

I recently bought my first ever airbrush and I can't ait to paint my first kit (an f-4E from Italeri). I've always dreamt to fully paint my kits so, even though I'm a beginner, I've already experienced modelling in some ways (put together countless of bandai kits that didn't need glue or paint and put together Warhammer minis and handbrushed them).  

I'm especially passionate about cold war and modern aircrafts (my favourite jet is the beautiful Phantom II), and modelling is an excuse for me to learn more and more about these beautiful birds 🙂

Other than the military world I'm a big fan of more grounded sci-fi works and modern war fiction in general. I'm also a digital drawing enthusiast, I really like to draw characters and logos...

I'm eager to show you my first kit. Completing this first project of mine would be an incredible achievement that I can't wait to share with some other modellers.

Thankyou for reading my short introduction! And sorry for any English mistake (I practice listening and reading everyday but my writing could be kind of rusty...)

• Like 3

Hello Matsuaara … :post1: from the second city by the lake Chicago USA. Im an military aviation builder myself, interwar (1930’s) through modern types. If you're interested there will be an F-4 Phantom group build starting in a few months. Wander over to the group build area and look up future builds. You will see the thread in there. 

Dennis

• Like 1