Bf-110C. Eduard 1/72 Weekend.

Hi all.

Well, as I cannot continue with another model because I am waiting for some decals and I think it will take a long time to arrive, I decided to start the construction of this beautiful plane and great Eduard kit.

Except for the base color Gunze RLM 02 in both the cockpit and the landing gear, everything else is painted with Vallejo.

Andrés S.

51145102039_64e522bfa9_z.jpg

To the landing gear I have added the brake wiring with stretched plastic.

51145428300_eaab442145_z.jpg

• Like 14

Well, a small advance while I finish arranging the assembly of the fuselage with wings and tail that is costing me a little more than I thought and the putty and subsequent sanding that does not finish well. While I do the waiting periods in these tasks, I have painted the propellers and hubs.

The color used was RLM 70 Green black using the Tamiya XF-27 for this. I have made some small chip typical of the mechanical disassembly and assembly work on the using Vallejo's RLM 02 with a brush. The base of the propellers is painted with bright aluminum from AK's Extreme Metals.

The yellow part of the hubs is painted with RLM 04 yellow from AK Real Color and brush chipping using a lightened Vallejo yellow.

Eduard's decals for the blades have performed good.

Final varnishing in Vallejo satin finish.

Andrés S.

51153304433_99439259b1_c.jpg

51153304423_78d6090205_c.jpg

• Like 8

A small preview on something that I did not have in mind at first.

The putty and sandpaper work on the fuselage and wings is lengthening in time, so while the putty is drying I have made the underwing radiators as indicated in the photograph.

Andrés S.

51155947624_10aee36345_o.jpg

• Like 4

Well, I have painted the radiators in metallic color, although in photos I have seen that it was in the color of the underside of the plane, and the reinforcements were in the RLM 76.

And as I thought about it, I thought that the landing gear doors were too clean, that it is plausible that they have some little dribbles of runoff dirt and above all traces of the earth that the tires pick up from the ground and end up taking with them when the gear is folded.

Andrés S.

51156699437_cef0ce4164_o.jpg

51158470650_d5da4f8d57_o.jpg

• Like 8

¡Hola, amigo!

Superb, as usual. It's a pleasure for our eyes to see how you build and paint a model. Excellent scratch build and very nice weathering.

I take a seat in the front row. Looking forward to seeing progress...

Un abrazo.

Miguel

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mihajlo said:

¡Hola, amigo!

Superb, as usual. It's a pleasure for our eyes to see how you build and paint a model. Excellent scratch build and very nice weathering.

I take a seat in the front row. Looking forward to seeing progress...

Un abrazo.

Miguel

Hola Miguel!!

Thank you very much.

Abrazotes !!!

Andrés S.

15 hours ago, woody37 said:

Nice paintwork & weathering so far :)

Thank you very much.

Andrés S.