Broplan: Caproni 111, Abyssinia 1935-36, vacu in 1/72

JWM

Some pause in build - I ordered decals with red strips. The ribs are rather high and as I have checked when painting the tail in national colours some leaks below tape happens near ribs. Therefore I decided to decals.

Regards

J-W

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...

The decals (by Print Scale) came recently, after more then a month from ordering... But I was too busy to finish :( . Sorry for not managing within GB. Meet you on the RFI sooner or later...

Regards

J-W

• Sad 1

• 4 months later...

I returned to Caproni after four months crisis... The problem was with details from bottom side of fuselage, absent in kit itself, which I noticed too late to construct in a proper way before closing fuselage... Those were the bottom side window, bomb eject tunnels and ventral gunner position.  I made the recent closed , cut out the place for window and made the bomb dropping tunnels, or rather an imitation of them...

51685758749_927c38e090_b.jpg

Nevertheless - its makes me feel able to finish her finally. 

Regards

J-W

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Slowly but I am approaching to the very end. The red stripes by Print Scale  decals. I bought two sets of stripes, there was not enough of 2.5 mm wide, so some are made of 1+1.5 mm.  I have to softer them a bit more. :

51721034579_bb7885d1c6_b.jpg

I think this is the last photo from build. The next photos will be on RFI....

Thank you all for watching and comments.

Regards

Jerzy-Wojtek

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...