Steve147

Hello everyone.

My name is Steve and I live in South Devon.

When I was a kid (many years ago), I spent most of my pocket money on building model kits (predominantly Airfix).  I took up the hobby again a couple years ago and have getting on for 200 built kits to date.

I am mainly interested in building WW2 military and aircraft, but do have the complete IBG WW2 1/700 scale boats as well as Airfix and a couple other scale boats and other kits as well. 

I have put a post on the WW2 aircraft, regarding the paints required for a 1/48 Mitsubishi J2 Raiden, so if you can help, please respond there..

Happy modelling everyone.

• Like 3

On 28/04/2021 at 02:41, ArnoldAmbrose said:

Gidday Steve, welcome aboard. I'm mainly into 1/600 scale Airfix ships myself (a few in 1/700) and I'm interested in seeing yours. Regards, Jeff.

Hi. I have built Airfix 1/600 Belfast, Bismark, Hood and Ark Royal. Not sure how I would post pictures of the kit(s) I have built on this site.

3 hours ago, Steve147 said:

Hi. I have built Airfix 1/600 Belfast, Bismark, Hood and Ark Royal. Not sure how I would post pictures of the kit(s) I have built on this site.

First you need to join a 'photo hosting' website where you place your photos.

There are loads of different ones, some free and some you pay for. I use one I pay for.

When you have your photos on the hosting site you can then copy the photo code, usually its a BBcode, and paste it into Britmodeller.

The photo hosting site will usually have instructions on how to do this or come back on here and ask