1/48 Diorama Japan Mid Summer 1945

Ki.84 - Hasegawa 1/48 Scale with BrenGun Resin Japanese Fuel Cart ( 1/48 )

bolRSlo.jpg

The Diorama is made using Green-Line Grass ( highly recommended ) and diorama accessory by Bren Gun .

This is an interesting and not often released Japanese aircraft accessory.

For you Japanese scale modellers with a Tamiya/Hasegawa Zero, Raiden, George etc in 1/48, this little kit will provide a wonderful addition to your

presentation of those aircraft, adding that extra level of interest.

I would recommend this to the Japanese air modeller and to anyone wanting a quick, fairly simple build kit even in its own right.

The Display Case is made from Acrylic and although costly ( about £ 80 incl shipping ) keeps kids fingers off and dust away 

xturlhO.jpg

Edited by 73north
  • Like 11

Beautiful model, nice dispay case ,glad my kids are all grown up and long since moved out .To be fair they never caused damage to my masterpieces, it was always my x wife ,who when we got divorced put many years of my models in th bin ,i did manage to save quite a few .Sorry got carried away there ,look forward to seeing your next model.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Homer said:

Beautiful model, nice dispay case ,glad my kids are all grown up and long since moved out .To be fair they never caused damage to my masterpieces, it was always my x wife ,who when we got divorced put many years of my models in th bin ,i did manage to save quite a few .Sorry got carried away there ,look forward to seeing your next model.

Same happened to me - drunk wife ( now thankfully divorced ) - toppled into my Display Case by Ikea and knocked the lower shelf off its supports

wrecking my Hasegawa 1/48 Scale Ki.100-Koh and the Japanese Imported Fine Molds - A7M Reppu ( 1/48 )