Resident Alien

Mick4350

1 hour ago, Dave Swindell said:

Is our @Martian in it?

I don't do science-fiction (The Rocky Horror variety excepted). I am very much science-real as many a disbelieving Earthling has found out to their very painful cost. :fight:

Affronted of Mars 👽

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I thought it was a cracking show, a good twist on hiding in plain sight.

And looking forward to a second season.

Another good show, a kind of development of Galaxy Quest, is The Orville.

This has played here in the USA and finished its first season. I enjoyed it and look forward to its second season. It definitely has fun with the concept; "Ancient Aliens" is even on the act in one episode.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

For UK fans of this  - purely IMO - very superior Sci Fi (with comedy tones) the third series starts here in the UK on Wednesday 17th April at 10pm (2200) on Sky Max.

• Like 1

I think I will settle for "Dracula, The True Story" followed by "The Beach Girls and the Monster", 23.00H on Talking Pictures tonight. Both presented by Caroline Munro: what's not to like? I am given to understand that my cousin Splot, is playing the part of the monster. I thought I would mention that before any scurrilous accusations are aimed at this wholly innocent alien. I won't be there and whatever is being done, it won't be me doing it; OK? :fight:

Blameless of Mars 👽

• Haha 1